Fluke 922 – Must Have Airflow Meter
HVAC technicians must inspect ventilation and air conditioning systems on a regular basis to ensure compliance and proper operation. This type of activity necessitates the use of portable airflow meter or micromanometers. As the name implies, an airflow meter is a device designed to measure the flow of air through a tube or pipe. In other words, this technological equipment measures the mass of air rather than the volume of air passing through the tube per unit time. Airflow meters, one of the most common industrial instruments available today, have a variety of functions and settings that allow them to be used for a wide range of tasks. The Fluke 922 airflow meter and micromanometer are among the most well-known tools available today.
Fluke 922: A Versatile Airflow Meter
To simplify airflow measurements, the Fluke 922 airflow meter and micromanometer combine pressure, air flow, and velocity into a single, long-lasting meter. It allows employees to quickly enter their duct shape and dimensions for optimal measurement accuracy and is compatible with the majority of pitot tubes. The Fluke 922 airflow meter and micromanometer is a powerful meter that measures differential and static pressure, air velocity, and flow. Because of its tough construction, which was developed for the field, the meter is simple to use without sacrificing performance. The Fluke 922 airflow meter and micromanometer includes a user-defined duct form and size feature for maximum airflow accuracy. Colored hoses on Fluke 922 airflow meters and micromanometers make pressure data easy to diagnose.
Key Features and Applications
- This powerful meter measures differential and static pressure, air velocity, and flow.
- Rugged design for use in the field.
- User-friendly without sacrificing performance.
- Customizable duct shape and size for maximum airflow precision.
- Colored hoses make it easier to diagnose pressure readings.
- A bright, backlit display for clear viewing in all lighting conditions.
- Min/Max/Average/Hold functions for straightforward data analysis.
- Automatic power off conserves battery life.
- Calculate Consumption. One of the most important functions of an airflow meter is to accurately measure gas consumption in the pipe. This is critical in determining the precise application and, consequently, the use of this versatile instrument.
- The rate of flow. An airflow meter measures both the mass and the speed of the air passing through the tube. This device calculates the exact amount of gas contained in the tube and displays the flow rate to the user.
- Determine the pressure drop across filters and coils.
- Align ventilation with occupant loads.
- Manage the building envelop and monitor indoor-outdoor pressure relationships.
The Fluke 922 was designed with how (and where) you do business in mind, with performance, robustness, and ease of use setting it apart from the competition. Because of its bright white display, ruggedized holster, and wrist strap, the Fluke 922 can be used in less-than-ideal conditions. The color-coded hoses help you figure out where your readings are coming from. You can monitor pressure, velocity, or airflow with the click of a button thanks to the simple, user-friendly interface. The Fluke 922 makes it simple to analyze airflow. Consider the handling and features, as well as the measurement parameters and measurement options available to you, when selecting the right airflow meter. You can then take accurate measurements with little effort.