Understanding the basics of clamp meter calibration
Clamp Meters are one of the most widely used electrical measurement instruments that provide electrical traceability to many industrial users. Regular checks are required to ensure that they operate correctly; not only in a functional sense, but also within their specifications.
Click the link below and watch this recorded webinar to learn about the basics of clamp meter calibration, including:
• Typical functions of a clamp meter
• Why calibrate?
• 7 important considerations for clamp meter calibration
• Overview of the calibration process.
• Equipment needed to calibrate current clamps
• Extending your laboratory’s current workload