For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Product overview: Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter
The Fluke 117 Electrician’s Ideal Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster
Designed by electricians and engineered by Fluke, the Fluke 117 is a compact True-RMS meter for demanding applications like commercial buildings, hospitals, and schools. With its integrated non-contact voltage detection, Auto Volts and LoZ functions that help prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage, the Fluke 117 is a great choice for electricians. In fact, users around the world have said their 117 is an investment in accuracy. The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. Plus, its easy-to-use interface can save you time and enable you to move from job to job more quickly.
Engineered and Tested with Your Safety on the Job in Mind
We test Fluke 117 multimeters for safe use in CAT III 600 V environments and we have designed in several features to make it easier and faster for you to get the measurements you need, including:
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- Comes with an holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Features compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Fits into optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- A large white LED backlight to improve measurement visibility in poorly lit areas
- VoltAlert™ technology for fast, go/no go non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt and low input impedance modes to provide faster, more accurate readings
Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter is readily available in Cavite, Laguna, Batangas (CALABARZON) areas. Send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 02-7949 2618 for more details.
You may want to also check out this Fluke True RMS multimeter 179.
You may see other Fluke tools for sale here.