Fluke 709H Precision mA Loop Calibrator with HART Communications / Diagnostics
- mA precision loop calibrator that communicates with and tests HART smart instruments
- Features best-in-class accuracy at 0.01% reading
- Provides intuitive user interface with Quick-Set knob for fast setup
- Includes built in selectable 250 Ω resistor for HART communication
- Features 24 V DC loop power with mA measure mode (-25% to 125%)
For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Product overview: Fluke 709H Precision mA Loop Calibrator with HART Communications / Diagnostics
The Fluke 709H mA loop calibrator is designed to save time and produce high-quality results. It includes HART communication and supports a select set of the HART universal and common practice commands. This makes the 709H unique as both an affordable, compact loop calibrator and a powerful HART communication tool that offers:
- Fast transfer of calibration data: The optional 709H/Track software/cable can document the parameters of all the HART transmitters in your plant, in either (.csv) or (.txt) format
- Data logging or recording data on a particular transmitter for troubleshooting: The data log tool offers a selectable capture interval from 1 to 60 seconds and a logging capacity of 9800 records or 99 individual sessions. Each data sample contains the 709H measurement, all four process variables, and the standard status conditions.
In the communicator mode, the user can read basic device information, perform diagnostic tests, and trim the calibration on most HART-enabled transmitters. In the past, this could only be done with a dedicated communicator, a high-end multifunction calibrator, or a laptop computer with a HART modem. The Fluke 709H will allow virtually any technician to service and support HART devices.
And it’s easy to use. The Fluke 709H is built around a user-friendly interface with a Quick-Set rotary encoder knob. This reduces the time it takes to measure or source voltage or current, and power up a loop. The protective holster easily fits into a technician’s hand and the large backlit display is easy to read, even in dark, cramped worked areas.