Fluke 710 mA Loop Valve Tester
- Key valve testing functions include pre-configured valve signature test, speed test, step test, manual test, and bump/partial stroke test
- Key mA loop calibrator functions include mA source, mA simulate, mA read, mA read/loop power, and volts read
- ValveTrack™ Software enables upload to a PC for further in-depth analysis of valve measurements that are logged and recorded to memory
For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Product overview: Fluke 710 mA Loop Valve Tester
Smart Control Valve Testing is now easier than ever
The Fluke 710 Valve Testing Loop Calibrator is designed to enable users to perform quick, easy tests on HART smart control valves. Featuring built-in test procedures and an intuitive user interface, the 710 allows users to quickly and easily perform valve tests, while the valve test quick-check results provide at-a-glance diagnostics to help you make maintenance decisions faster than ever. The valve health quick-check results let you know whether your valve is in good, marginal, or in bad operating condition so you can quickly decide whether additional maintenance is necessary.
Valve testing and HART communication in a precision loop calibrator
With the 710 Valve Testing Loop Calibrator’s built-in HART communication function, users can source a 4-20 mA signal to cause the smart control valve to move, while simultaneously interpreting the valve’s HART feedback signal to determine whether the valve is moving to the expected position. In addition to positional information, the measured pressure delivered from the valve’s internal I/P (which moves the valve) can be determined through the HART communication protocol.
The 710 has built-in test procedures that automatically increase and change the mA signal while monitoring the HART position and pressure feedback from the control valve, giving you a better overall picture of valve health at the simple push of a button.
Pre-configured valve tests, at-a-glance answers
Valve test routines built into the 710 include:
- Manual testing; manually change the mA signal and view the HART position and pressure variable information
- Full range ramping of the mA signal from 4 to 20 to 4 mA while recording the 0-100-0% position, or the pressures applied that move the valve from 0-100-0%
- Stepping the mA signal on the input to the valve in steps and evaluating the valves response to the mA input changes
- Speed tests to determine how fast the valve can open or close
- Bump and partial stroke tests that help test valves over a portion of their range so they can be tested in a live process
- ValveTrack™ Software enables further analysis and trending
Valve tests that are logged and recorded to memory in the 710 are available to upload to included ValveTrack™ analysis software.
ValveTrack™ software enables you to:
- Upload, print and plot logged valve tests taken in the field
- Compare previous uploaded tests to recent tests
- View valve test history by HART Tag ID
- Export valve test data to CSV for additional analysis in Microsoft Excel®
- Saving time, getting answers
In addition, the 710 offers:
- Logging of HART data in the field. Once recorded by the 710 in the field, the ValveTrack™ software can upload the HART configuration of up to (20) HART devices in your plant and output data in either (.csv) or (.txt) format.
- Data logged mA loop measurements and HART data can be recorded from a particular transmitter for troubleshooting and loop tuning. The data log feature offers selectable capture with recording intervals of 1 to 60 seconds and a logging capacity of 4910 records or 99 individual sessions. Each record contains the mA measurement and all four process variables.