Fluke E-DWT-H Electronic Deadweight Tester
- Broad workload coverage
- AutoTest™ lets E-DWT operators quickly define test points and adjust all of the range-dependent settings with a single function.
- Deadweight tester calibration performance with digital measurement convenience
- Versatility to cover a broad workload in a variety of environments
For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Product overview: Fluke E-DWT-H Electronic Deadweight Tester
All the features you expect in a modern state-of-the-art electronic dwt, including:
Accuracy and performance
- One-year measurement uncertainty is ± 0.02% of reading from 10% to 100% with one Q-RPT, and from 1% to 100% with two Q-RPTs
- Low torque variable volume allows for pressure generation up to 200 MPa (30,000 psi) with minimal physical effort
- Separate fine adjustment tool for maximum, superfine control resolution
- User defined resolution and ready limits enable user to optimize performance based on DUT specifications
- High pressure isolation valve and pressure relief valve protect the low pressure reference transducer from over pressure when high pressure reference transducer is active
Ease of use
- AutoRange feature optimizes measurement and safety features for the specific range of the instrument being calibrated
- Simple rezeroing while vented at atmospheric pressure
- Simple, objective pressure “ready/not ready indicator with user adjustable criteria to ensure repeatable results among operators
- Not dependent on local gravity or ambient temperature
- Sets and reads any pressure value directly in any unit of measure, without moving weights
- Built-in priming system to fill system with test fluid and purge unwanted air to assure smooth operation
- Optional foot switch accessory allows hands-free data collection when running AutoTests
Automate data collection and manage calibration assets with COMPASS® for Pressure software
E-DWT can run stand-alone tests and collect test data for dead weight tester calibration. Test data can be downloaded over the RPM4-E-DWT’s RS232 interface.
The RPM4-E-DWT’s RS232 interface can also be used to run the E-DWT with COMPASS® for Pressure software or user developed software.
COMPASS® for Pressure software is universal pressure calibration software for the laboratory, which can be used to run simple or complex tests with multiple instruments. The user can create his/her own calibration report, and data can be exported to Fluke MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software.