Best Trio from 2021 – Must Have This 2022
2021 was a big year in terms of new electrical tools. It felt like, every time we turned around, there was a new multimeter, clamp meter or thermal imager hitting the market. But always remember that newer doesn’t always mean better. Workers rely on tools for accuracy, resiliency, craftsmanship, comfort, and safety. This includes electricians who keep our homes illuminated, connected, and energy efficient. Electrical work is not doable without the right and best tools. Furthermore, having the right tools makes the difference between a job and being done right. Fluke gives us a blast of new tools during the entire 2021, so let’s take back from the 2021 best electrical tools that you must have this 2022 that helps you to deliver a safe and reliable solution.
Fluke 414D Laser Distance Meter
The Fluke 414D is a big step up from the common tape measure and it is much easier to use, just point and click. No scales to interpret or misread. The 414D has an extra bright laser that makes targeting easy. This professional-grade laser distance meter is fast and easy to use to help improve accuracy and reduce measurement errors. You’ll save time and money at every step. We listed some features of Fluke 414.
- The most advanced laser technology for distance measurement
- Pythagoras function – indirectly measures height via two other measurements.
- Simple one-button operation to instantly measure distance between two objects.
- Measures up to 50M (165 ft.) with accuracy of 2mm (0.08in).
- Quick calculation of area (square feet/meters) and volume.
- Two-line display with display hold (until next button is pressed).
- Stores up to five measurements results.
- Battery life of 3000 measurements with automatic shut-off feature.
- Carrying pouch is included to secure your tool belt.
Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser
Fluke 376 FC Wireless Clamp Meter with iFlex
Fluke’s most popular 1000A AC/DC True-RMS clamp meter with 2500 A AC iFlex clamp meter and Fluke connect. It is a troubleshooting tool for industrial and commercial electricians. As part of the Fluke connect family of wireless test tools it will allow users to log, trend and monitor measurement while remaining safely away from the arc flash zone through Bluetooth connectivity. Here’s some of the key features of this tool.
- The flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500A AC; this will provide access to large conductors in tight spaces.
- Integrated low pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements for installing and troubleshooting equipment.
- Proprietary rush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it.
- Connect your meter to your smartphone with Fluke connect measurements.
- Read measurements on your smartphone at a safe distance.
- Record results directly to your phone and the Cloud.
Fluke 376 FC True-RMS Clamp Meter with iFlex
Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter
The Fluke 116 DMM provides the features you need to quickly troubleshoot HVAC equipment. The Fluke 116 was specially designed for HVAC professionals. It has everything you need to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors, including a built-in thermometer to measure temperatures up to 400 degrees Celsius and micro amps to test flame sensors. Fluke 116 can also measure resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance. It has a large white LED backlight that makes it easy to see the results even in poorly lit areas. The Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter is independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600 V environments. Listed are some features added to this tool.
- Low input impedance – helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications and Microamps to test flame sensors.
- Provides Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations.
- Comes with a holster with probe holders for easy storage.
- Features a compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation.
- Fits into optional ToolPak magnetic hanger for hands-free operation.
Having the ideal electrical tools makes a difference when it comes to completing projects or even house electrical works. In fact, the better tools you work with, the better the outcome. Hopefully this article enlightens you on why Fluke is always on the top of the list of the electricians. This article also helps you to know the top electrical tools from 2021 that you must have for your electrical projects this 2022.
Other Interesting Articles from Chomar Uni-Trade