For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Product overview: Fluke Thermal Gun – The 566 Thermal Gun Infrared & Contact Thermometer
The 566 IR and contact thermometer features a simple, three-button, on-screen menu interface (in 6 languages) to make it easier than ever to measure temperature. You can quickly navigate advanced features to adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn alarms on and off with just a few pushes of a button. And with its rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design, the Fluke 566 can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments. These tools go beyond other IR thermometers (or pyrometers), helping you work more efficiently in more applications.
Other useful features:
- Adjustable emissivity that allows you to confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces
- Up to 20 points of data for downloading and recalling later
- Two levels of backlight on the display
- Included Type-K thermocouple bead probe
- Features audible and visual alarms to instantly alert you to measurements outside of your set limits
- Provides MAX, MIN, DIF and AVG functions to quickly identify problems
Fluke thermal guns are readily available in Cavite, Laguna, Batangas (CALABARZON) areas. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 02-7949 2618 for more details.