Fluke 712B RTD Calibrators
- Highly accurate, full-featured , easy-to-use single function RTD temperature calibrator
- Measures and simulates 13 different RTD types and resistance
- Measures 4 to 20 mA signals while simultaneously sourcing a temperature signal
For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Product overview: Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Calibrators
Fluke 712B RTD Calibrator provides a highly accurate, easy-to-use, single-function RTD temperature calibration
Fluke 712B RTD Calibrator is a handheld, battery-operated instrument that measures and sources a variety of RTD types and resistances. It also includes an isolated channel to measure 4-20 mA whiles sourcing a temperature signal. It offers configurable 0% and 100% source settings for quick 25% linearity checks. It also provides linear ramp and 25% step auto ramp functionality based on 0% and 100% settings.
Add to that dual inputs, an easy-to-view backlit display, plus the ability to memorize settings at power down for easy restart making the 712B the ideal test tool for temperature calibration professionals who want a highly accurate, easy-to-use, single-function RTD temperature calibrator.
Other useful features:
- Dual inputs and backlit display for easy interpretation of measurements
- Remembers power down settings to easily restart tests when powered up
- Provides linear ramp and 25% step auto ramp based on 0% and 100% settings
- Provides one-year and two-year specifications and traceable certification of calibration