Fluke 914X Field Metrology Wells
- Lightweight, portable, and fast
- Cool to –25 °C in 15 minutes and heat to 660°C in 15 minutes
- Built-in two-channel readout for PRT, RTD, thermocouple, 4-20 mA current
- True reference thermometry with accuracy to ±0.01 °C
- On-board automation and documentation
- Metrology performance in accuracy, stability, uniformity, and loading
For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Product overview: Fluke 9142, 9143, 9144 Field Metrology Wells
Small dry wells for big field applications
The new 914X Series Field Metrology Wells (Fluke 9142, Fluke 9143, Fluke 9144) extend high performance to the industrial process environment by maximizing portability, speed, and functionality with little compromise to metrology performance.
High performance for the industrial environment
Field Metrology Wells are designed for the industrial process environment. They weigh less than 8.2 kg (18 lb) and have a small footprint, which makes them easy to transport. Optimized for speed, Field Metrology Wells cool to –25 °C in 15 minutes and heat to 660 °C in 15 minutes.