Fluke 8270A and 8370A Modular High-Pressure Controllers/Calibrators
- Calibrate oil or gas devices without risk of contamination
- Easiest to use high-pressure standards available
- Flexibility to handle a wide variety of applications and workloads
- An affordable solution that can grow as your requirements do
For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Product overview: Fluke 8270A and 8370A Modular High-Pressure Controllers/Calibrators
Widest workload coverage in an automated high-pressure controller
The 8270A and 8370A are automated pneumatic high-pressure controllers that calibrate a wide workload of pressure sensors, covering twice the pressure ranges at twice the speed of other high-pressure controllers. Two models let you balance price and performance:
- The 8270A measures and controls pressures from vacuum to 44 MPa (6400 psi). It can be configured with ranges as low as 100 kPa (15 psi).
- The 8370A measures and controls pressures from atmosphere to 107 MPa (15 500 psi). It can be configured with ranges as low as 700 kPa (100 psi).
Fluke Calibration’s unique control technology enables you to use these calibrators at low or high pressures, all in the same instrument. Control precision is 0.002% of active range.
Expand workload coverage to both gas and liquid filled devices by using the optional Contamination Prevention System (CPS).
100:1 control turndown
A pressure range 100 times smaller than the full scale will meet the control specifications without reducing supply pressure. For example, an 8370A with a 70 MPa (10 000 psi) high range module and a 700 kPa (100 psi) low range module will be able to control pressures below 700 kPa (100 psi) to within ±0.014 kPa (0.002 psi) without reducing the supply pressure.
Flexible configuration options
The 8270A and 8370A are modular systems that can be configured with up to five measurement modules at the same time, so they can handle high pressure, low pressure, and everything in between. Three families of modules provide three levels of performance that let you set up a system matching your needs for accuracy and value.